Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞.

Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞 You can have Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞 using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞

  1. You need of frankfurter.
  2. You need of brioche roll.
  3. Prepare of sauerkraut (see recipe in my profile).
  4. You need of pickled red onions (see recipe in my profile).
  5. Prepare of dijon or English mustard.

Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞 instructions

  1. Slice the roll lengthways along the top.
  2. Pop the frankfurter in to simmering water and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse your sauerkraut.
  3. Keeping the sauerkraut and the red onions separate, wrap in a packet made from foil.
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. Brush the frankfurter with mustard and finish cooking in the skillet on a medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes, with the foil packet, turning occasionally.
  8. Put the 'kraut on the bun first, then the dog, add the onions, and drizzle with your sauce of choice.
  9. .
  10. .
  11. Serve and devour....